Friday, January 3, 2020

~ La-La Land Crafts - Shoot for the Stars ~



Happy New Year My Crafty Peeps!

Welcome to Team Friday's first challenge of the year.  Today's challenge is to make a new year's or inspirational themed project.  My project is to inspire, not only myself, but you to shoot for the stars in this brand new year.  Can you believe it's not just a brand new year but a brand new decade?!  Time flies when you are having crafty fun!



Did you know that La-La Land Crafts has three different collection rubber stamp sets featuring smaller versions of their larger images?  I am using the mini versions of Darling Molli and Flapper Molli that come in the Celebrate Collection Stamp Set.  You can see the other two collection sets HERE and HERE.  I love using these mini versions as you can get several images on a card plus they are adorable!



I thought it was fitting to start this year off with my project showcasing my favorite thing to make....a shaker card.  I not only love making them but collecting fun shaker bits to go inside of them.  Collecting is half the fun...right?!  If you look close enough, you can see itsy-bitsy teeny-tiny stars inside to go with the theme of my card.



The pattern paper I used is from the Endless Summer Designer Paper Pack.  The colors in this collection remind me of spring, which is my favorite time of year.  The sentiment is from the Shine Bright Background Stamp Set and the star diecuts were made using the Double Stitched Stars Die Set.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

~ Copics ~
Skin - E50 E51 E11 E93 E04
Darling Molli Hair - E30 E31 E35 E37 YR21
Flapper Molli Hair - E30 E31 E55 E57 E59
Eyes - B91 B93 B95
Yellows - Y00 Y11 Y15 YR23
Teals - BG10 BG11 BG70 BG72
Pinks - R81 R83 R85 R89
Multiliner - 0.03

~ Misc. ~
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Sequins
Acetate

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...