Friday, January 10, 2020

~ So Happy You Exist ~



Happy Friday Friends!

Today's Team Friday challenge is to create a clean and simple project.  Our design needed to incorporate at least one image and three dies.  I love clean and simple (CAS) card designs and I have a lot of respect for CAS designers, they are truly talented!

The designs I create on a regular basis, however, would not be considered clean and simple.
  I love telling a story with my creations and my designs usually have a lot of layers and dimension.  The project I created to share with you today is about as clean and simple as I can get and still tell the story I had in my head.



Here's proof that unicorns do exist...I actually have a photo proving it...lol  I have had this Photo Elements Die in my stash for quite some time now just waiting for the perfect image and sentiment to use with it.  I knew the moment I saw the sentiment, "so Happy you Exist", that this would be the perfect sentiment to use with this die along with this adorable unicorn from the Be Unique Clear Stamp Set.  I loved creating this whimsical and dreamy little photo scene proving that unicorns really do exist!



Clean and simple cards usually have a lot of "white" space so I wanted the unicorn to stand out in my design with it's colors being pulled in by the colors of the dots in the designer paper from the Endless Summer Paper Pack.  These dots remind me of little planets floating out in this dreamlike universe.  I added different sized stars from the Small Stars Die Set, a couple small clouds from the Stitched Sun & Clouds Die Set, the Stitched Rainbow Die and Tall Caste Die to help bring my vision to life.  I really love how this project turned out!  I'm gonna have to make CAS cards a more regular part of my card design regiment for sure.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

 Be Unique Clear Stamp Set
Be Unique Clear Stamp Set

Snowy Hills Layering Stencil Set
Snowy Hills Layering Stencil

Endless Summer Designer Paper Pack
Endless Summer Paper Pack

Stitched Sun & Clouds Die Set
Stitched Sun and Clouds Die

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die

Photo Elements Die Set
Photo Elements Die

Stitched Rainbow Die
Stitched Rainbow Die

Small Stars Die Set
Small Stars Die

Tall Castle Die
Tall Castle Die

~ Copics ~
Grays - C00 C0 C1 C3
Yellows - Y00 Y11 Y13
Teals - BG10 BG11 BG13
Pinks - RV0000 RV000 RV00 RV10
0 - Blender

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...