Friday, January 31, 2020

~ La-La Land Crafts - Poultry In Motion ~



Hello My Crafty Peeps!

Welcome to my Inspiration Friday challenge post.  This week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES.  Spring is my favorite time of year and I am so ready for winter to be over.  My project emotes what spring means to me.  A rebirthing where everything is new again.  Flowers bloom, grass is green, trees grow new leaves, soft breezes, the warmth of the sun on our faces and the best part of the season....baby animals are born.  Cute little chicks, bunnies, lambs and foals...oh my!



 I absolutely adore the look on this little chicks face as she steps out of her shell that has been safely protecting her for the last 21 days.  There is no doubt, the look on her face says she is full of confidence and is totally ready to conquer the world.

To help illustrate what spring really means to me, I designed a mostly white card with a touch of green and pink as I really wanted the chick and the egg to be the main focus of my design.


Country Hill Die

~ Copics ~
Chick - Y11 Y13 Y15 Y17 YR23/E93
Beak - Y15 Y17 YR15 YR18
Eyes - B91 B93 B95
Feet - YR15 YR18
Bow - R81 R83 R85
Egg - E50 E51 E53
Cast Shadow - BV20

~ Misc. ~
Pink Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Memento Pear Tart Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...