Thursday, February 13, 2020

~ Introducing La-La Land Craft's New February Release ~


HELLO my crafty peeps!

It's Team Friday's turn to introduce La-La Land Craft's AMAZING February 2020 Release.  La-La Land Crafts has done it again.  This release is full of adorable images, incredible dies and stencils and two new awesome designer paper packs!  


Today I am showcasing Telephone Marci.  This cutie, the Retro Telephone Die, the Telephone Coil Die and the Stitched Hello Die were once a Club La-La Land Craft's Kit.   I have been waiting a long time for these goodies to be release and had so much fun creating this card.

NEW RUBBER STAMPS!



Bride Mona with Groom Rubber Stamp
Bride Mona Rubber Stamp
Luka With Guitar Rubber Stamp
Marci In Paris Rubber Stamp
Mona With Camera Rubber Stamp
Molli With Camera Rubber Stamp
Heart Locket Marci Rubber Stamp
Rock Star Marci Rubber Stamp
Telephone Marci Rubber Stamp


NEW CLEAR STAMPS!



NEW DIES!



Paris Die
Guitar Die
RockStar Die
Wings Die Set
Heart Key Die
Twenty 20 Die
Treble Clef Die
Three Roses Die
Paris Skyline Die
Rose Bouquet Die
Heart Locket Die
Stitched Hello Die
Love You More Die
Telephone Coil Die
Harlequin Plate Die
Retro Telephone Die
Tic Tac Heart Die Set
Horizontal Pocket Die
Music Notes Border Die
Double Stitched Chevron Die



This Retro Telephone Die was worth the wait!  It is so stinkin' adorable!!!



I had so much fun coloring and designing Marci's outfit!



I used the new Love You More Designer Paper Pack to die cut out the word "HELLO".  I layered and offset the letters on top of white and black cardstocks and then used foam tape to adhere them to the card to really make the letters POP.  BTW... the paper pack in this paper pack is so incredibly gorgeous that I had a hard time using it.  I wanted to save it forever...LOL



Doesn't the Telephone Coil Die make the cutest border?!
This card makes my heart happy!

~ Copics ~
Skin - E50 E51 E11 E93
Hair - E50 E31 E53 E35 E37
Eyes - B91 B93 B95
Lips - E93 E04
Yellows - Y11 Y15 Y18 Y19 YR23
Grays - C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Cast Shadow - BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...