Friday, February 21, 2020

~ La-La Land Crafts - Sending Oodles and Poodles of Love ~



Hello and welcome! 

I am so happy to share with you my project for Inspiration Friday.  Today's challenge theme is to use the new release.  I have chosen to use the uber adorable poodles from the Poodles of Love Clear Stamp Set.



Who wouldn't love receiving oodles of love from these adorable Poodles?!  I had a vision of of Poodles popping out of envelopes and I just LOVE how my vision has come to life in my project today!  I get a chuckle out of seeing these Poodles popping out of the Small Envelope Die.  The new Hello Life Designer Paper Pack was perfect for my project today as it had script and lined paper designs that helped bring my vision to life.


La-La Land Crafts makes it so easy to create theme-styled cards.  The Postmark Die and Postage Stamps Die Set made making a "snail mail" themed card so much fun to create!  I love how the designer paper peeks through the diecut areas of the Postmark Die.  It not only enhances my design but brings the design together and makes the postmark POP!


Don't you just want to pinch their rosy little cheeks? (LOL)
I paper pieced the Poodle's bows from paper using the Hello Life Designer Paper Pack and added a red rhinestone collar around the neck of the top Poodle.



I carried the "snail mail" theme throughout my design by using the Chevrons Plate Die in the bottom left corner to balance the white from the Postmark Die in the top right corner.  Using two large postage stamp diecuts, I was able to create a frame for my slimline card.  I popped up diamonds that diecut out from the Harlequin Plate Die using foam tape as an added fun design element.  I love their jagged edges.


Poodles of Love Clear Stamp Set

Hello Life Paper Pack

Postage Stamps Die

Tic Tac Heart Die

Love You More Die

Harlequin Plate Die*

Small Envelope Die

Chevrons Plate Die

Heart Garland Die

Postmark Die

~ Copics ~
W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
R000 R00 R01

~ Misc. ~
Mini Red Rhinestones

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...