Friday, February 14, 2020

~ La-La Land Craft's New February Release - Pardon My Frenchie ~

Welcome friends!

Today I am sharing with you another card I have made using La-La Land Craft's new February release.  The stamp set I am showcasing today is called, Pardon My Frenchie.  I love the name of this stamp set and couldn't resist using that particular sentiment on my project.



I adore the new designer paper pack called, Love You More.  The papers in this pack are vibrant and downright Gorgeous!

~ Here is a run down of everything in this AMAZING release. ~




NEW DIES!

Look at the precious face of this Frenchie...don't you just want to pinch her cheeks?!
I used Copic's Blending Solution and an old piece of terry cloth to give her buret and sweater some added texture.



I used a mixture of new and older dies to create my vision for my project today.  The Stitched Pennants Die Set has been out for awhile but I just added it to my arsenal and couldn't wait to use it.  I love how they are shorter and wider than the pennants in the Long Flags Die Set.  I love having a variety of different sizes to choose from when creating my designs.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

Pardon My Frenchie Clear Stamp Set
Pardon My Frenchie Clear Stamp Set

Love You More Designer Paper Pack
Love You More Paper Pack

Paris Die
Paris Die*

Heart Key Die
Heart Key Die*

Rose Bouquet Die
Rose Bouquet Die*

Stitched Pennants Die Set
Stitched Pennants Die

Stitched Sun and Clouds Die Set
Stitched Sun and Clouds Die

Pierced Scalloped Circles Die Set
Pierced Scalloped Circles Die

Stitched Nested Circles Die Set
Stitched Nested Circles Die

~ Copics ~
Frenchie - W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 W7/R00 R01 R02
Blues - B91 B93 B95 B97 B99
Pinks - R81 R83 R85
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...