Sunday, February 16, 2020

~ La-La Land Craft's New February Release - love you More ~


Hello and Welcome!

Today I want to share with you a very special card that has a whole lot of meaning for me.  La-La Land Craft's new February release is full of love and it made it easy for me to make a card honoring the love my husband and I shared.  He loved me unconditionally and told me every day he loved me more.  He was my biggest fan and always love seeing the projects that I made.  This is my way of honoring and telling him up in heaven that I haven't stopped loving him.


For my project today, I am showcasing the adorable mouse from the In My Heart Clear Stamp Set, the Love You More Die and a few fun papers from the new Hello Life Designer Paper Pack.  I love the patterns and the softness of the colors in this paper pack.  It's definitely a must have!

~ Here is a look at this FANTASTIC new release. ~

NEW RUBBER STAMPS!



Bride Mona with Groom Rubber Stamp
Bride Mona Rubber Stamp
Luka With Guitar Rubber Stamp
Marci In Paris Rubber Stamp
Mona With Camera Rubber Stamp
Molli With Camera Rubber Stamp
Heart Locket Marci Rubber Stamp
Rock Star Marci Rubber Stamp
Telephone Marci Rubber Stamp


NEW CLEAR STAMPS!



NEW DIES!




Seriously, could this mouse be any cuter?!  I think NOT!  LOL
To turn him into an angel mouse, I trimmed down the Wings Die Set to make them the right size for this cutie.



I love how the inside of the letters in the word "More" die cut out and allow you to either leave the letters open or you can add other paper to fill in the spaces as I have done here.



When I create from the heart, my HEART is full!  I am truly blessed to have been loved so beautifully!

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

In My Heart Clear Stamp Set


Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die

Double Stitched Ovals Die

Love You More Die

Wings Die*

~ Copics ~
Mouse -  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 W7/R00 R01 R02
Balloon - R32 R24 R27 R29 R89

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...