Sunday, September 15, 2019

~ Introducing Club La-La Land Craft's September 2019 Kit ~




Welcome La-La Land Craft Fans to Club La-La Land Craft's New September 2019 Kit!

This month's kit is all about "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade."  This has to be hands down one of the cutest kits yet!


Club La-La Land Crafts is a monthly subscription for the EXCLUSIVE KITS from La-La Land Crafts!

Each month you will receive a package with the Kit based on your subscription!
It will be automatically shipped to you by the end of each month.

At this time we offer 3 Subscription Plans:

PRODUCT KIT:  $39.99* (Stamps & Dies)
Stamps ONLY Kit:  $19.99* 
Dies ONLY Kit:  $29.99*
*Plus Shipping 

Click HERE for more information and to subscribe.
SIGN UP by September 20th to start your subscription with THIS KIT.



For my first project, I used Marci with Lemons and took the lemon from the Lemonade Word Die and turned it into a lemon wreath.  I used the Mandala Doily Die as the base for my lemon wreath shaker.  I absolutely love the Mandala Doily Die and I think it's the perfect addition to this bright, cheery, summery card.


~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~
Mandala Doily Die

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E11 R20 R30 E93 E04
Hair:  YR21 YR23 E99 E37 E29
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Shirt & Boots:  YR00 YR02 YR04
Vest & Hairband:  YG00 YG03 YG06 YG07
Pants:  B91 B93 B95 B97
Lemons:  Y02 Y06 Y08 Y19 YR24
Leaves:  YG21 YG23 YG25 YG67
Bowl:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Sequins
Baking Sprinkles
Dandelion Memento Ink Pad

For my second project, I made a delightful summer scene that most of us as children have experienced...a lemonade stand.  I used two of the adorable mice that come in the kit and turned the lemonade stand into a shaker.  This card just makes me happy looking at it!



~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Just For You Background Stamp Set
Just for You

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die

Mandala Doily Die
Mandala Doily Die

~ Copics ~
Blues:  B0000 B000
Pinks:  R0000 R000 R00
Grays:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Yellows:  Y02 Y06 Y08 Y19 YR24
Greens:  YG21 YG23 YG25 YG67
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Sequins
Baking Sprinkles
Silver Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Dandelion Memento Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...