Friday, September 13, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - I'm Under Your Spell ~



Hello My Crafty Peeps!

Today's Inspiration Friday Challenge is monochromatic.  Monochromatic is one of my very favorite coloring and card making techniques.  For today's project I decided to use purples and I am totally in love!



I just adore the bats that come in the Batty For You Clear Stamp Set.  They have the cutest faces and are so much fun to color!  I wanted to create a scene where the bat was flying over the haunted hill and past a full moon.  I thought it would be cool to make the moon into a shaker and have the cobweb appear in front and have the shaker bits shining through the web.  I really love how my vision came together to create this awesome monochromatic card.

~ La-La Land Products ~

Batty for You Clear Stamp Set

Trick or Sweets Clear Stamp Set

Cobweb

~ Copics ~
BV0000 BV000 BV00 BV01 BV02
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Sequins
Memento Grape Jelly Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...