Monday, September 16, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Eek Halloween Banner ~

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing with you a fun halloween banner I have made using the adorable Fuzzy Spider Clear Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps.  Aren't these spiders the cutest?!



I used Whimsy's Shaker Maker Pennant Die Set and turned the pennants into candy corn shakers. This banner was so much fun to create!



I used Whimsy's Bold ABC Die Set to spell out the word, EEK.  I layered the letters to make them appear 3D.



I wish all spiders were this cute...LOL!


I love to decorate for halloween and this will be a deliciously sweet addition to my decorating addiction!

~ Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

*NEW Fuzzy Spiders Clear Stamps

Shaker Maker Pennant Flags Die Set

Bold ABC Die Set

~ Copics ~
C00 C0 C1
BV20

~ Additional Products ~
Acetate
Orange Twine
White, Yellow and Orange Sequins
Sheer White, Yellow and Orange Polka Dot Ribbon

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...