Saturday, September 21, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - You Color My World ~


Welcome Friends!

Today is Day Two of La-La Land Craft's September 2019 Release.  I have another awesome project to share with you today, this time using the new Never Change Clear Stamp Set.  The chameleon image that comes in this set is so stinkin' adorable...I just want to pinch his cheeks!  I can just imagine the endless color combinations to color this cutie!



I placed him on La-La Land's new leaf die called Monstera Leaf...it's big and fabulous!  I turned the new Luggage Tag Die into a shaker....so fun!  On the circle die cuts, I used the background stamps from the Simple Joys and Stress Free Zone background stamp sets.  The new background from the Stress Free Zone set is a must have stamp...it's downright awesome and stamps beautifully!  The background papers I chose came from the new 6" x 6" designer paper pack called Endless Summer.  I love the colors that this paper pack comes in...so pretty!

~ La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Never Change Stamp Set

Monstera Leaf Die

Long Flags Die

~ Copics ~
Chameleon:  YG00 YG01 YG03 YG23 YG25 YG67/BG11 BG13 BG32 BG34 BG57 BG18
Tongue:  R30 R20 R21
Eye:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5
Branch:  E31 E33 E35 E37 E39 E47
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Sequins
Clear Seed Beads
Sheer Polka Dot Ribbon
White Grosgrain Ribbon
Teal Zeal Memento Ink Pad
New Sprout Memento Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...