Monday, September 30, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Life With You Is An Adventure ~

Hello My Crafty Friends!

I have a fun slimline card to share with you today.  Whimsy Stamps is the first company to design and come out with these dies to help make these sleek card designs that are so popular right now.  You can see the other two new slimline dies HERE and HERE



I am using the new Slimline Marquee Die on my make today.  It has wonky windows that add a fun and unique look to your projects.  I paired it with Dustin Pike's new Camping Dragon's Clear Stamp Set. 



Using this new die allowed me to tell a cute little story of a fun camping adventure.



I used Whimsy's Sun Rays Stencil along with Distress Ink to create the sun rays.



Aren't these opossums the cutest?!  I add the tiny clouds from the Build-a-Farm Die Set to create this sweet little scene.



I used Whimsy's Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set for the stars.  They are so tiny and adorable.  I love them!   I added Clear Wink of Stella to the stars to add some starlight twinkle...even tho it's hard to see in the picture...trust me, it's shimmery goodness!

~ Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

*NEW Camping Dragons Clear Stamps
Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Build-a-Farm Die Set

Sun Rays Stencil
~ Copics ~
Possums/Dragon Horns/Rocks/Map:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Dragon:  B0000 B000 B00 B01 B02 B04 B06
Greens:  YG00 YG03 YG23 YG25 YG67
Fire:  Y11 Y02 Y15 Y19 Y38
Bird:  R02 R05 R14 R24 R29
Browns:  E31 E33 E35 E37
Eyes:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5
Pinks:  R30 R20 R21
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Sun Rays
Mustard Seed Distress Ink Pad
Fossilized Amber Distress Ink Pad
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad
Night Sky
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink Pad
Evergreen Bough Distress Ink Pad
Peacock Feathers Distress Ink Pad
Broken China Distress Ink Pad
Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink Pad
Black Soot Distress Ink Pad

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


















2 comments:

  1. Love your card Nic, I’ve look at that die a few times now the more I see it used the more I like it
    Cheers Charlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you so much Charlene!!! It is a cool die and I had so much fun designing this card using it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...