Friday, September 20, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - The Beach Is Calling ~





Hi Friends!

Welcome to La-La Land Craft's September 2019 Release!

I cannot even begin to express how much I love this new release!  My project today highlights Vacation Mona.  She was a total dream to color...isn't she just darling?!  Mona's libation of choice is one of my favorite drinks, a Margarita with salt lining the rim of the glass...Yummmmm!



Along with Vacation Mona, this new release is full of amazing new dies,  three new designer 6" x 6" paper packs, a new background stamp set, three new clear stamp sets and a new layering stencil set.  My card is featuring the new Port Hole Die Set, the Tiki Hut Island Die, and one of the new palm leaf dies from the Tropical Leaves Die Set.  The sentiment is from the new Stress Free Zone Background Stamp Set.  I made the cloud background with the new cloud stencil that comes in the Summer Is Here Layering Stencil Set and the background paper I chose is from the new Golden Sunset Designer Paper Pack.  Now the beach is calling my name and I must go!

~ La-La Land Products ~

Vacation Mona Rubber Stamp
Port Hole Die

Scalloped Rectangles Die

Long Flags Die

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E11 R20 R30
Hair:  YR21 E55 E99 E57 E59
Hat:  Y08 Y19 Y35 YR24 YR27
Dress & Shoes:  R20 R21 R22
Glasses:  R20 R21 R22/C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Margarita/Lime:  FYG1 YG01 YG03 YG23/B00 C0
Palms:  YG21 YG03 YG23 YG67
Browns:  E33 E35 E37 E39 E47 E79
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Burlap & Terry Cloth

~ Misc. ~
Small Brads
Diamond Dust
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad
White Gelly Roll Pen #05 & #08

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...