Saturday, February 23, 2019

~ Day 2 of La-La Land Craft's February 2019 Showcase ~



Day 2 of  La-La Land Craft's  February 2019 Showcase is dancing right along and I am featuring Marci With Headphones.  I had a blast creating this adorable outfit just for Marci.  I couldn't resist doing my leopard print technique on her blouse and to the tops of her booties...I totally love how they turned out!  


For her skirt, I used my blender pen to create the pattern and my blending solution and a texture rag to give it texture.  Using my multiliner pen, I added an argyle pattern to her socks and hairbands.  You know how Marci loves being a fashionista! She can now dance away in style while listening to music on her headphones.


La-La Land has awesome background stamps and layering stencils!  They are fun to use to create your own background paper and to give your projects depth and texture.  The background stamp that comes in the Hello Lovely Background Stamp Set is definitely going to be a favorite of mine for sure!

Skin:  E50 E51 E21 E93 E04
Hair:  E31 E35 E57 E79
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Pinks:  R81 R83 R85
Grays:  C1 C3 C5 C7 C10
Leopard Print:  E50 E33 E59 E79 C10
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blender: 0
Blender Solution/Texture Rag
Multiliner:  .03

~ Misc. ~
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Black Embossing Powder
White Embossing Powder
Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Sequins

Happy Stamping:

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant colouring Nicolette and I love this sweet Marci..gorgeous card..so glad to become your newest follower..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Chrissy....thank you so much for the lovely compliment and becoming my newest follower!!! That means the world to me!!! ((hugs)) Nic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...