Tuesday, February 12, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps...We Will Be Best Friends FurEver ~


Hi All,

I am sharing with you today a card I made using an adorable set from Whimsy Stamp's new release called, Adopt Don't Shop CATS.  Aren't these kitties just the sweetest?!  There is an adorable DOG version, too. Whimsy is donating a $1 for every sale of these sets to their local animal rescue league.  This campaign is near and dear to my heart, as all of my animal babies are rescued.  There is no better animal than a rescued animal!  You can find more information about Whimsy's Adopt Cats and Dogs Campaign HERE.


If you are a follower of mine, you know how much I love making shaker cards!  I reached out to another super fan of shaker cards, the sweet and uber talented, Jenny Dix, to see if she wouldn't mind me casing a card of hers that I fell in love with the design.  She told me to "go for it" so this is what I came up with.  You can see Jenny's card HERE to see where I got my inspiration.  


I used the Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set to make the frame around the kitties and added platinum silver brads to make them look like studs around a collar. 



I used the heart die from the Furever Friends Die Set to make a second shaker and added a silver ring to hook onto the oval to look like a tag on a collar.  Isn't this the cutest little shaker EVER?!


~ Copics ~
E0000 E000 E00 E02
Orange Tabby:  YR15 YR16 YR18 YR24
Black/White Spotted Kitty:  C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C9
Black Kitty:  T1 T3 T5 T7 W0 W3
Brown Kitty:  E31 E33 E35 E37

 Siamese Kitty:  E30 E31 E33 E34 E35 E37
Ears:  R30 R32

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...