Friday, February 1, 2019

~ La-La Land Craft's Wonderful Unicorn Marci ~



Hi Everyone,

I am sharing one of La-La Land Craft's newest images called "Unicorn Marci."  I think she is just darling in her unicorn onesie and she was so much fun to color!  I decided to have her standing amongst the clouds in her dreamy wonderland.  Creating fun scenes like this is so easy using La-La Land Craft's vast amount of die choices!


I couldn't resist but texture her tummy so it looks soft and fluffy using Blender Solution and a texture rag.

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 R11
Hair:  Y11 Y15 Y26 YR23
Pinks:  R000 R00 R11
Violets:  V20 V22 V25
Yellows:  Y15 Y17 Y19
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...