Friday, February 22, 2019

~ Introducing La-La Land Craft's February 2019 Showcase ~



La-La Land Craft's new "Love Box" collection is now available individually and is February's Showcase.  For my first project, I am using the new Java Nice Day Clear Stamp Set.  This set is perfect for all the coffee lovers out there!

 

I created a chalkboard A-frame sign using the Wood Planks Background Stamp and Distress Inks.  Super fun and super easy to do.  I love how the woodgrain turned out to look like old barn wood.  The attention to detail in La-La Land Craft's stamps is amazing!  For the wallpaper of my cafe, I stamped the plaid background from the Just For You Background Stamp Set in Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink and embossed the hearts background from the Hearts Forever Background Stamp Set on top using white embossing powder.  For the bottom half of the wall, I embossed my cardstock using the Harlequin Layering Stencil and for the chair rail I added a wood plank strip I had leftover from making my sign for that added charming cafe touch.


I used white embossing powder to give that milky foam look and used my Copic Markers to color in that yummy coffee color.  Doesn't it make you want a cuppa yourself?!  I used Nuvo Crystal Drops to the saucer to make a fun polka dot pattern and a white Gelly Roll Pen to add dots to the rim of the coffee cup.  Everything tastes better using a cute cup and saucer!


~ Copics ~
Java:  E31 E35 E57 E79
Coffee Cup:  R24 R27 R29 BV20 BV23

~ Misc. ~
Sequins
Mini Brass Brads
Black Rhinestones
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
White Embossing Powder
Nuvo:  Ebony Black Crystal Drops
Distress Ink:  Squeezed Lemonade, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...