Friday, February 8, 2019

~ La-Land Crafts....You Are My Fairytale ~

Happy Friday Everyone,

I am using La-La Land Craft's, Knight Luka, for my Inspiration Friday project.  I thought he was fitting for not only a Valentine's Day card but to honor my late husband, Gregory.  He was my knight in shining armor and worked tirelessly to give us an amazing life!  


I embossed La-La Land's new background stamp from the Once Upon a Time Background Set with silver embossing powder to give it a stoney dimensional look of a castle wall behind Knight Luka.  The silver embossing powder really gives this card a beautiful and elegant look with the shine and texture of the powder.




I love layers...lot and lots of layers!  I cut apart and layered the largest Scalloped Rectangles Die to get the look I wanted.  I also used dies from the Nested Frames Large and Small Die Sets to give the card a knight's shield look. And, of course, you can't have a fairytale card without some flags. I am totally in love with how this card turned out...I hope you love it, too!

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 R11
Hair:  Y11 Y15 Y26 YR23
Armor:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10
Reds:  R24 R27 R29

~ Misc. ~
Silver Embossing Powder
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Black Rhinestones

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...