Tuesday, February 12, 2019

~ Second Look at Club La-La Land Craft's January 2019 Kit ~



Hi Friends!  I am back sharing a couple more projects that I have made using the January 2019 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts.  I just adore this kit!  For my first project, I have made a panda angel shaker card.  How sweet is this panda?!


I used ultra-fine iridescent glitter on the wings and heart key.  I love how the glitter adds not only shimmery goodness but texture.



The shaker bits are a combination of three different colors of sequins and white baking sprinkles.

~ Additional La-La Land Products Used ~
Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Stitched Nested Circles Die Set

~ Copics ~
R81 R83 R85
C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 R000 R00
BV20
White Gelly Roll Pen #8

For my second project, I have created a new hybrid Tulip called the Panda Tulip.  I would definitely love to have a garden full of Panda Tulips growing in my yard!


I created the Tulips by using the Wings Die for the petals and the Heart Key for the stems.  The tiny hearts are die cuts that come out when you die cut the Heart Key.  They are so tiny and cute, I couldn't resist but adding them to my card.



Look how comfy they look nestled in their flower beds!

~ Additional La-La Land Products Used ~

~ Copics ~
Y17 YR23
R24 R27 R29
YG03 YG17 YG67
C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 R000 R00
BV20

~ Misc. ~
White Gelly Roll Pen
Rhinestones

The enrollment for January's Club Kit is no longer available, however, you don't want to miss out on February's Kit...I've already seen a sneak peak...trust me...ADORABLE!!!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land and enroll HERE.



Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~








3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable!! You're an amazing creator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Colleen...thank you so much for the lovely compliments!!! ((hugs))

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...