Sunday, February 24, 2019

~ Day 3 of La-La Land Craft's February Showcase ~


Welcome to Day 3 of La-La Land Craft's February 2019 Showcase.  Today I am featuring the Take It Sloth Clear Stamp Set.  Seriously, can this sloth be any cuter?!  This card would make an adorable anniversary card or just to tell someone special how much you love them.  This cutie would warm the cockles of anyone's heart!


I love being able to use my supplies in multiple ways and La-La Land's layering stencils make a great embossed background when you run them through your die-cutting/embossing machine.  All you need is a rubber mat to add to your plate sandwich to create this awesome look.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

~ Copics ~
Sloth:  E51 E34 E35 E37 E57
Face:  E50 E51 E00 R000 R00
Eyes:  C3 C5 C7 
Heart:  R24 R27 R29

~ Misc. ~
White Embossing Powder
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Rhinestones
Sequins

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. Love the coloring and elements in this oh-so-cute card. How many times do I have to beg and plead for a class on card design LOL?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Karen, I just saw your comments. First of all, thank you so much for your lovely compliments!!! And secondly, I am going to have to figure out a way to do a class on card design but I might need more begging and pleading...hahahaha

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...