Saturday, April 13, 2019

~ Day Two of La-La Land Craft's April 2019 Showcase ~


HI Friends!

I'm back today to share another beautiful image from La-La Land Craft's new April 2019 Showcase.  This angel from the new Sympathy Clear Stamp Set is incredibly ethereal.  Besides making an incredibly gorgeous sympathy card, she would make the perfect baptism, First Communion, confirmation and even a blessings for baby card.



This release is not only full of beautiful new images but awesome new dies and stencils.  I am totally in love with the new Mandala Doily Die!  I partially added it around the new oval dies to make it look like a crown.  It reminds me of a crown a little girl would wear on her First Communion or a crown a queen would wear.



I embossed the sympathy die cut with WOW!'s White Puff Twinkling Embossing Glitter.  It has the perfect amount of twinkle without overpowering the image and design of the card.  You can see the awesome texture the new stencils give when they are dry embossed.


~ Copics ~
W00 W0 W1 W3 W5

~ Misc. ~
White Pearls
WOW! White Puff Twinkle Embossing Glitter

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...