Thursday, April 18, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - You Are My Sunshine ~

Hi My Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing with you a card featuring a new set from Whimsy Stamps called Bunny Buddies.  I absolutely adore bunnies and and thought this image would be perfect to make a kinetic card with.  When you pull the tab on left, the bunnies float down the river in their uber chic cherry blossom umbrella.



This card was so much fun to design and assemble.  If you have never made a kinetic card before, there is a you tube video on Whimsy's site for you to watch and learn how to assemble one.



Their faces just crack me up.  I'm pretty sure that the boy bun bun wants some help paddling down the river but the girl bun bun is just enjoying the ride on a beautiful sunshiny day.

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

Bunny Buddies Clear Stamp Set
*NEW Bunny Buddies Clear Stamps

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles Die Set
Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Grass and Clouds Edgers Die Set
Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

Kinetic Straight Waves Die Set
Kinetic Straight Waves Die Set

Kinetic Curved Basics Die Set
Kinetic Curved Basics Die Set

No-See Kinetic Basics Die Set
No-See Kinetic Basics Die Set

Shaker Maker Combo Die Set
Shaker Maker Combo Die Set

Kinetic Curved Hills Die Set
Kinetic Curved Hills Die Set

Up in the Clouds Die Set
Up in the Clouds Die Set

~ Copics ~
Bunnies:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 R00 R01
Flowers:  R83 R85 YG13
Umbrella:  C0 C1 C3 B0000
Cast Shadow:  BV20

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I love Your card it's so special and I love the look on the bunnies faces too hahaha made me happy to see this card (just what I needed after the dentist) I've never done a kinetic card before and I'm going to watch the you tube video straight away, I just hope o have the products to do it. FAB card again. TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Andrea, it warms my heart that my card made you happy!!! I hope you enjoy making a kinetic card...((hugs))

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...