Friday, April 19, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Just Breathe ~


Happy Friday Everyone!

Today's Team Friday challenge is to use background stamps and stencils using the new release.  This  release is full of delicate and beautiful doilies both in stencils and in dies.  The new background stamp gives off the coolest marble impression.  This card may be full of flamingo pink and glitter but it has a romantic serene feeling to it.  I actually can't stop staring at it, I think it is so incredibly beautiful!



To give the card dimension and texture, I spread Dreamweaver's Embossing Paste through the stencil using a palette knife and added WOW!'s Taffeta Pink Embossing Glitter to the paste.  Once the paste was dry, I heat set the embossing glitter until it was melted.  You can tell when it is done once it gets really sparkly.  I created the glitter strips by inking them with my Versamark Ink Pad and adding the embossing glitter and heat setting them.  The Taffeta Pink Embossing Glitter has a translucent quality to it so I did this twice on each strip to get the desired color I wanted.



The WOW! Taffeta Pink Embossing Glitter is the perfect color for this fabulous Flamingo!  Look how yummy, gorgeous and glittery it is...I love just love this perfect pairing of products!


~ Misc. ~
Champagne Rhinestones
Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...