Tuesday, April 30, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Panda Wiggle ~

This panda is ready to wiggle his way right into your heart!  Have you ever had a stamp or stamp set that just got your creative juices flowing?  This Panda Butt Set from Whimsy Stamps is one of those stamps sets that did that for me.  I had so much fun creating with set!  You can see two of my other cards HERE and HERE.  It's always a good thing when you can create more than one type of card from just one stamp set!



Doesn't he look like he is just wiggling and waddling his way right past you?!  Squeeeee...I just love a cute panda butt!!!

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

Panda Butt Clear Stamp Set
*NEW Panda Butt Clear Stamps

Panda Butt Die Set
*NEW Panda Butt Die Set

~ Copics ~
 C1 C3 C5 C10
0 Blender

~ Misc. ~
Darice Vines Background Embossing Folder

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...