Wednesday, May 1, 2019

~ Introducing Whimsy Stamp's New May 2019 Release ~

Hello Friends!

Welcome to Whimsy Stamp's new May release.  This hilarious frog stamp is from Dustin Pike's new Gnome Me So Well Clear Stamp Set.  This lil' guy just cracks me up!  He's been hangin' out amongst the shrooms finding some tasty snacks.



  Whimsy's Peekaboo Window 3 Die is one of my favorite dies.  It has so many creative possibilities!  It certainly made it easy for this froggie to keep a ninja eye out for his next delicious victims...lol

Speaking of eyes...I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to his eyes to add character, dimension and a little extra fun to this cutie.



To create the mushroom border, I used a mini post-it note as a mask.  This is such an easy technique to use when you want to add extra images.

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

Peekaboo Window 3 Die

~ Copics ~
W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
R24 R27 R29 R89
R30 R32
BV20
Multiliner:  0.5

~ Misc. ~
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Mini Plastic Ants

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I love your Craft....It's Fantastic!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww....you are so sweet Donna, thank you so very very much!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marjeta for leaving such a lovely compliment!!! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...