Friday, May 31, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Just For You ~



Happy Friday Everyone!

Today's Inspiration Friday challenge is to make a shaker card.  You don't have to ask me twice to make a shaker card!  I love the interactive and fun element of a shaker card.  It gives the recipient a reason to keep picking up the card.  Every time they give it a little shake, it brings them joy.  Isn't that what handmade kindness is all about?!



I thought using the Mandala Doily Die would not only make a really cool shaker but give my design that shabby chic country decorative look I was going for.  I added the pierced scallop die cut to hide the cut doily edges and give it a nice finishing touch.  The checkerboard background, flowers, basket and sentiment are all from the awesome Just For You Background Stamp Set.  I wanted to make it look like they were sitting on top of a table in a beautiful southern home.  I love it when my vision comes to life and it's better than I had hoped for!


Just for You

Pierced Scalloped Circles Die

Stitched Nested Circles Die

Scalloped Rectangles Die

Mandala Doily Die

~ Copics ~
Pinks:  R81 R83 R85
Yellows:  Y13 Y15 Y17 YR23
Greens:  YG21 YG23  YG25 G09
Browns:  E33 E35 E57 E59
Cast Shadows:  BV20 BV23

~ Misc. ~
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Memento Dandelion Ink Pad
White Pearl Baking Sprinkles
Adhesive Pearls
Sequins

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...