Friday, May 24, 2019

~ La-La Land Craft's - Keep Your Head High ~



Happy Friday My Crafty Peeps!

Today's Inspiration Friday Challenge is to create a 3-D project.  I have chosen to make an easel card for my crafty make.



I thought it would be fun to have this adorable giraffe peeking up amongst the clouds.  I just bought this Stitched Clouds Die Set and I totally love these dies!  They both have unique puffy cloud scallops and work so well together.  You can never have too many choices in cloud dies!  I can tell I will be using this die set a lot on future projects.



I stamped the heart background stamp from the Hearts Forever Background Stamp Set in Memento Summer Sky Ink to represent the sky.  I chose the heart background as a subliminal message of love being sent along with the supportive message.  We all not only need to receive encouragement from time to time but we also need to give it.  What better way to do that than with a cute card...and who doesn't love a cutie patootie giraffe?!



Seriously, who could resist smiling and being encouraged by this doe eyed cutie?!!!

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

~ Copics ~
 Giraffe:  Y11 Y15 Y18 YR23 YR24 
Cheeks:  R00 R20 R21 R30 E93
Eyes:  C0 C1 C2
Spots & Hooves:  E31 E33 E57 E59
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Bow:  B91 B93 B95 B97
Sun:  Y11 Y15 Y18 Y19
Rainbow:  R81 R83 R85 YR02 YR04 YR07 YG06 YG07 YG09 B000 B00 B01

~ Misc. ~
Memento Summer Sky Ink Pad
Small White Brads

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...