Tuesday, May 14, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Imagine ~

Welcome!  Today I am sharing with you a whimsical little scene I created using one of the adorable penguins from the Penguin Slides Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps.  This little penguin is having an awesome day lounging on a floating iceberg counting up how many cloud animals he can find.



To make the cloud background, I used a cloud die-cut using one of the cloud borders from the Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set, Tumbled Glass Ink Pad and a craft sponge.

You are only limited by your imagination!

~ Whimsy Stamps ~


~ Copics ~
Penguin:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 100 R0000 R00
Penguin Beak & Feet:  YR04 YR07 YR09
Water & Clouds:  B0000 B000
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
WOW! White Puff Embossing Powder
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Versamark Ink Pad

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...