Saturday, May 11, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Panda Ninja ~

Do you ever dream up a card design and think that's a great idea only to forget what it was before you could create it? This happens to me all the time.  So, when I dreamt up a super fun idea for a Panda Ninja card using Whimsy Stamp's Panda Butt Clear Stamp Set, I jumped out of bed to jot down the idea before I could forget it.  



Aren't these pandas just as cute as they can be?!  I cannot believe how this card turned out just the way I imagined it!  This is truly a proud momma moment for me!!!  



Now you can see why I am a stamper and not an illustrator...lol

Panda Butt Clear Stamp Set
Panda Butt Clear Stamps

Panda Butt Die Set
Panda Butt Die Set

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set
Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set

Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set
Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

~ Copics ~
C1 C3 C5 C7

~ Misc. ~
Leafy Vine Embossing Folder
Pearlescent Cardstock
Glitter Cardstock

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


~ You are only limited by your imagination! ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...