Monday, May 6, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Just for You ~

Hello Friends!

There's no better way to start off a week than with a crafty creation!  This darling flower bouquet from Whimsy Stamps is called Smiling Flowers.  There are adorable smiley faces that come on the original stamp, however, I wiped the faces off before stamping.  I like to be able to use my stamps in multiple ways.   



These flowers were so easy and fun to color!  By removing the faces, this image has been transformed into being perfect for any occasion.



I stamped the bouquet three times so that I could cut and layer the flowers and bow to give the card more dimension.  I used Spectrum Noir's Clear Sparkle Brush Pen to add a soft shimmer to the centers of the flowers. 

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

~ Copics ~
Flower Petals:  Y11 Y15 Y19
Flower Centers:  YG21 YG23 YG25
Stems:  YG03 G94 G99
Babies Breath:  BV01
Bow:  R24 R27 R27 R89
Cellophane:  C00 C0 C1
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Sakura Gelly Roll Silver Star Stardust Pen
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Brush Pen
Ultra-Fine Iridescent Glitter
Red Rhinestones


**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...