Saturday, June 1, 2019

~ Whimsy New Release - Ant You Sweet ~

Woo Hoo!  It's Whimsy Stamp's Release Week!

Today I am showcasing the new Ant You Sweet Clear Stamp Set and the new Checkerboard Doodle Background Stamp.  These stamps go perfectly together!  My poor little ant is having a rough day...it looks like he is seeing stars...maybe he indulged in a lil' bit too much Vodka...lol



I am totally in love with Whimsy's Farmhouse Shiplap Background Stamp!  I stamped and colored it with Copic Markers to make it look like the tablecloth is on top of a wooden table.  I also stamped it on white cardstock using Walnut Stain Distress Ink and used it as the wall.  The background is the same but totally looks different once it is colored...very cool!



I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the lemonade to make it look like liquid and Spectrum Noir's Clear Sparkle to the ice cubes and lemons to give them a glistening appearance.

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

*NEW Ant You Sweet Clear Stamps

Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

Envelope Edger Die Set

~ Copics ~
Yellows:  Y11 Y02 Y06 Y15 Y18 YG00 YG01
Browns:  E35 E37 E29 E49
Grays:  C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Blues:  B0000 B00 B01
Reds:  R24 R27 R29
Cast Shadow:   BV20

~ Misc. ~
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Brush Pen
Nuvo MoonstoneGlimmer Paste
Memento Love Letter Ink Pad
Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Nuvo Crystal Glaze

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...