Friday, June 21, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Tickled Pink ~


Happy Friday Everyone!

Today's La-La Land Craft's Inspiration Friday Challenge is to use the new release.

I am crazy about making tiny cards at the moment.  They take as much time to make as a large card, however, they are so tiny, cute and so much fun to design and make!  La-La Land Craft's new designs are the perfect size for making these type of cards.


I am totally in love with the background stamp that comes in the Simple Joys Background Stamp Set.  The lines are thin and the design is small which makes it perfect to use, like I did here, inside the tiny circle die cut or in clothing, etc.  You are only limited by your imagination using this stamp.  The tiny daisy background stamp that comes in the Oopsie Daisy Background Stamp Set is another background that is perfect to use in many different ways because of the size of the daisies.  They are so small and sweet.  I love how they are sweetly peeking out from behind the Garden Trellis die cut.


In Hog Heaven Clear Stamp Set

Oopsie Daisy

Simple Joys

Pierced Scalloped Circles Die

Stitched Nested Circles Die

Scalloped Rectangles Die

Stitched Sun and Clouds Die

Long Flags Die

Garden Trellis Die

Flower Bunch Die

~ Copics ~
R01 R20 R32 R34
W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 W7

~ Misc. ~
Memento Angel Pink Ink Pad
Ultra Fine Iridescent Glitter
Baking Sprinkles
Sequins

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...