Monday, June 3, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Miss You ~

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with you today to share another great stamp from Whimsy Stamp's new release.  I don't know about you, but I absolutely love the ocean!  I find such peace walking the beach looking for shells, listening to the ocean waves and looking into the horizon.



I love watching Pelicans swoop down to catch their prey..they do it with such grace and ease.  This new Pelican Stamp really conveys how majestic and elegant this bird really is!



I thoroughly enjoyed creating this little vignette of seashells in the corner of my card using the shells die from the Kinetic Straight Waves Die Set.  I love to scavenge the beach to look for shells and other little treasures...it's one of my very favorite past times!

~ Whimsy Stamps ~

Sun Rays Stencil

~ Copics ~
W0 W1 W3 W5 W7
Y11 Y15 Y17 YR23

~ Misc. ~
Sequins
Cheesecloth
Diamond Dust
Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Purple Tape

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...