Monday, June 24, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - May All Your Dreams Come True ~

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

My card today is showcasing Whimsy Stamp's new Sloth Clear Stamp Set and their new super fun Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die Set.  This sleepy little sloth is dreaming BIG dreams. Isn't he precious?!



To complete this scene, I used the Pierced Border Trio Die Set to create the hills and the smallest circle die from the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set for the moon.  The adorable teeny tiny stars come from the shaker bits die plate that comes in the Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set.  The banner is from the Quick Strips Die Set.  I love all the banner choices there are to choose from in this set.

~ Whimsy Stamps ~


~ Copics ~
Sloth:  E51 E34 E35 E37 E57 C5 C7
Face:  E50 E51 E00 R000 R00 R01
Nose:  C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Branch:  E31 E35 E57
Leaves:  YG03 YG17 YG67

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...