Friday, June 7, 2019

~ Introducing La-La Land Craft's New June Release ~

Happy Friday Everyone!

Welcome to  La-La Land Craft's New June Release.  This release is not only full of cuteness overload but amazingly phenomenal dies!  Trust me, you will want them all!!!  Today I am showcasing the new Best of Cluck Clear Stamp Set.  I just adore chickens and this set is full of adorable cluck clucks!  This momma hen and her newest hatchling are saying hello.




I couldn't resist turning La-La Land Craft's Dog House Die into a chicken coop...I think it is so stinkin' cute!  To make the "EGG'S" sign, I took two of the sentiments from the Best of Cluck Clear Stamp Set, inked each sentiment, wiped off the part I didn't want with a baby wipe and then stamped them on the die cut.  Easy Peasy!

Squeeeee....here are all the amazing products in the new release.  This has to be one of my favorite releases so far!










Simple Joys

Flower Bunch Die

Garden Fence Die

Garden Gate Die

Long Flags Die

Dog House Die

~ Copics ~
Hen:  YR15 YR18 R59; YR12 YR15 YR18; R24 R27 R29 R59 B91 
Chick & Flowers:  Y13 Y15 Y17 YR23; YR12 YR15 YR18; R24 R27 R59
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Chicken Coop:  R24 R27 R29 R59; C0 C1 C3 C5
Grass & Vines:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Sun:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y18 Y19
Fence:  C0 C1 C3
Egg:  C00 C0 C1
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Barn Door Distress Ink Pad
Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...