Wednesday, June 12, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Barnyard Capers ~

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

Today I am sharing with you some uber adorable barnyard cards that I created using Whimsy Stamps new Build-A-Farm Die Set.  This die set is so much fun to play with!  I couldn't stop at making just one card, so I decided to make (3) 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" sized cards.  They are so tiny and cute...I love them so much!!!



Mornings come early on a farm...looks like it's going to be a very productive day!



This card would make the perfect birthday card for a farm themed party or for any tractor enthusiast.



This momma duck is teaching her ducklings how to swim.



Nothing is cuter than a fuzzy little duckling!  This card would be great for a baby shower.



Looks like this little piggy is gonna take a mud bath.  I used Whimsy's new Wavy Nested Frames Die Set for the mud pond and for the duck pond.  This die set is very unique and I am looking forward to finding new ways to use it.   What's a hay loft without hay?  I cut the hay from the tractor die cut off, trimmed it down and added it to the hay loft in the barn.



I love driving along country roads and looking at farms...I've always been a country girl at heart!




*NEW Build-a-Farm Die Set

*NEW Wavy Nested Frames Die Set

Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set

Pierced Border Trio Dies

Up in the Clouds Die Set

Gingham Background Rubber Cling Stamp

~ Copics ~
Browns:  E30 E33 E35 E37 E39 E49
Yellows:  Y13 Y15 Y18 YR23  YR16
Greens:  YG00 YG01 YG03 YG17
Pinks:  R0000 R000 R00 R01 R02
Grays:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Blues:  B91 B93 B95
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad
Memento Summer Sky Ink Pad
Memento Pear Tart Ink Pad
Barn Door Distress Ink Pad

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely wonderful!! Such great details and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Judy, thank you so very very much for taking the time to leave me such lovely compliments...Mwah!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...