Sunday, June 9, 2019

~ Day 3 of La-La Land Craft's New June 2019 Release ~



Welcome to Day 3 of La-La Land Craft's New June 2019 Release!

A LIFE WITHOUT DREAMS IS LIKE A GARDEN WITHOUT FLOWERS!

Today I am showcasing this hardworking piggy who knows he needs to sow in order for his garden to grow.  It definitely looks like his hard work is paying off.  Look how lush and blooming wonderful it is looking!



I am totally in love with the background stamp from the new Simple Joys Background Stamp Set!  Because the lines are nice and thin, I was able to use it on this project as a sky background.  I can tell I am going to be using this stamp a lot in future projects.  The new daisy background from the Oopsie Daisy Background Stamp Set is dainty and adorable.

For my piggy, I added cross-hatched marks in his hat using my Copic Blender Pen to give it a straw like appearance.  I used Copic's Blender Solution and a texture rag on his overalls and the wheelbarrow to give them texture.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~

Leafy Vine Die

~ Copics ~
Piggy:  R0000 R000 R00 R01 R02
Hooves & Wheel:  C1 C3 C5
Hat:  Y11 Y15 Y19 YR23 YR24
Overalls:  YG00 YG03 YG63
Flowers:  Y11 Y13 Y15 YR23
Wheelbarrow:  E21 E93 YG91 E08 E09 E37 E97
Cast Shadow:  BV20
0 Blender
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
White Gelly Roll Pen #10
Mustard Seed Distress Ink Pad
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...