Tuesday, June 4, 2019

~ Second Look at Club La-La Land Craft's May 2019 Kit ~



Hi All!

I am back sharing with you a couple more projects I have made with Club La-La Land Craft's May Kit.  For my first project, I have made a fun get well soon double shaker card.  Not only is the circle a shaker but the heart label on the medicine bottle is also a shaker.



I used fun bright colors on this card that would cheer anyone up!

~ Additional La-La Land Crafts Products ~

Just For You Background Stamp Set
Just for You

 Stitched Nested Circles Die Set
Stitched Nested Circles Die

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die

Large Stitched Tags Die Set
Large Stitched Tags Die

~ Copics ~

Pig:  R000 R00 R01 R02
Grays:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Crutch & Bandaid:  E50 E51 E21 E11

~ Misc. ~
Memento Cantaloupe Ink Pad
Baking Sprinkles
Sequins
Twine


For my second project, I designed this card to really convey a "get well" message by having the appearance of the "Red Cross" emblem on it.  Also, some illnesses are more serious than others and need a more somber feel to the cards that are sent to the recipient.




This card would be perfect for the men in our lives because of the masculine look and feel it has.  The heart label on the medicine bottle is also a shaker on this card.  Hey, guys like fun interactive cards, too!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

~ Copics ~
Pig:  R000 R00 R01 R02
Grays:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7
Medicine Bottle:  E50 E51 E53  E11
IV Solution:  B0000 B000
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Multiliner:  0.03

~ Misc. ~
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Silver Rhinestones
Baking Sprinkles

This is what was included in the May 2019 Product Kit.  So ADORABLE...right?!!!  Enrollment for this kit has closed, but don't you fret.  If you enroll now for the June kit, you can purchase past kits (if available) starting with your second month of club subscription....how cool is that?!  You can find all the details about Club La-La Land Crafts HERE.



**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...