Saturday, June 8, 2019

~ Day 2 of La-La Land Craft's June 2019 Release ~



Welcome to Day 2 of La-La Land Craft's New June Release!

 Today I am showcasing In The Garden Marci.  Isn't she just adorable?!  Her outfit reminded me of one I would have worn as a child, so I used the new background stamp from the Simple Joys Background Stamp Set to create a gingham like design that was popular when I was a youngin'.  I just adore how sweet her assemble turned out!



Marci knows if she wants a beautiful garden, she needs to water it.  I added clear seed beads to fishing line to create water coming out of the spout of the watercan.  Squeeeee....how fun is that?!



To give the watercan texture, I stamped it with the background stamp from the You Inspire Me Background Stamp Set.  I really love how it gives the watercan a subtle tin like look.

~ La-La Land Crafts ~
~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E11 E93 E04
Hair:  E13 E19 E39 E49
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Shoes:  E31 E33 E35
Greens:  YG0000 YG00 YG01 YG03 YG63
Yellows:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y18 Y19
Pinks:  R81 R83 R85
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Pear Tart Memento Ink Pad
Dandelion Memento Ink Pad
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Lettuce Embossing Powder

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Super cute and I absolutely love the bead water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...thank you so much Carrie for taking the time to leave such lovely compliments about my card!!! I truly appreciate it...Mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...