Saturday, June 15, 2019

~ Introducing Club La-La Land Craft's June 2019 Kit ~






Welcome La-La Land Craft Fans to Club La-La Land's New June 2019 Kit!

This month's theme is all about FIESTA!  Who doesn't love to celebrate?!  This kit has so many possibilities...making invitations, thank you cards, ooops, my bad and even just to say "Hey."


Club La-La Land Crafts is a monthly subscription for the EXCLUSIVE KITS from La-La Land Crafts!

Each month you will receive a package with the Kit based on your subscription!
It will be automatically shipped to you by the end of each month.

At this time we offer 3 Subscription Plans:

PRODUCT KIT:  $39.99* (Stamps & Dies)
Stamps ONLY Kit:  $19.99* 
Dies ONLY Kit:  $29.99*
*Plus Shipping 

Click HERE for more information and to subscribe.
SIGN UP by June 19th to start your subscription with THIS KIT.

~ What Comes in This Kit ~
Fiesta Marci Stamp Set...includes 2 Sentiments
Ay, Chihuahua...includes 6 Sentiments
Taco Die Set
Fiesta Word Die
Guacamole Die Set
***The Product Kit has a Retail Value of $77.95...WOWZERS, this is an INCREDIBLE value!!!

My first project is a shaker card designed with Pinata's in mind.  They are always so cute, colorful and full of treats...what's not to love about a Pinata?!



I used the chip die from the Guacamole Die Set and turned them into a banner...so stinkin' adorable!



I just really love how this card turned out...that fringe is everything!!!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die

Pierced Scalloped Circles Die Set
Pierced Scalloped Circles Die


Stitched Nested Circles Die Set
Stitched Nested Circles Die

~ Copics ~
Chihuahua:  E50 E51 E53 E55 E57 RV0000 RV000 RV00
Taco Shell:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19 YR23
Lettuce:  YG03 YG17
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Sequins
Silver Rhinestones

For My Second Project, I used Fiesta Marci.  I cannot even express how much I love her!  She has to be my very favorite Marci...from her hair to her outfit...she is so beautiful!



These die cuts are so much fun to color, especially the chips!  This kit makes me very hungry....I love chips, salsa and guacamole...Yummmmmmm!



I used Copic's Blender Solution and a piece of terry cloth to give the taco shell and the guacamole bowl texture.

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Scalloped Rectangles Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die

Mandala Doily Die
Mandala Doily Die

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 E11
Hair:  E13 E19 E39 E49
Lips:  R24 R29
Chihuahua:  T0 T1 T3 T5
Bowl:  W3 W5 W7 W10
Reds:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Greens:  YG03 YG17 YG67
Yellows:  Y11 Y13 Y15 Y19 YR23
Cast Shadow:   BV20
Blender Solution/Texture Rag

Ready to join the CLUB!
Click HERE for more information.

NEW! CLUB KITS now include a link to download the step-by-step TUTORIALS from our Design Team!

Make sure to join our CLUB LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more creative ideas.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!



Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Nic! �� I'm always in total awe of your card designs! I really need to just come spend a day with you and learn your design and layering technique! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww...you are just the sweetest Elise....thank you so very very much for always being so supportive and loving towards me and my designs!!! You are more than welcome to come spend the day with me!!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...