Friday, April 26, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - All I Need ~



Happy Friday!

Team Friday's challenge for today is to use the new release.  La-La Land Craft's newest release is extremely elegant and full of inspirational mantras.  This mantra is my personal favorite!  


I created the glitter paper by covering a black piece of cardstock using Versamark Ink and embossing it with WOW's! Taffeta Pink Embossing Glitter.  Even though this embossing glitter is pink, it is translucent and takes on the color underneath.  In this case, it gives the illusion that the embossing glitter is an iridescent black.  You can see what this embossing glitter looks like when I used it on top of white HERE.  I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink before embossing it and colored the berries on the twig die cut with my 100 Black Copic Marker before embossing them.  I love being able to use my craft products in different ways to get different looks.  I think all these products used together make for a very elegant card.



This card was very hard to get a really good picture of how elegant and sparkly it truly is.  Even my daughter said "WOW!  That's gorgeous!"   Coming from her, that is a huge compliment!

~ Copic ~
100 - Black

~ Misc. ~
Versamark Ink Pad
Versafine Onyx Ink Pad
WOW! Taffeta Pink Embossing Glitter

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...