Friday, April 12, 2019

~Introducing La-La Land Craft's April 2019 Showcase ~




Happy Friday Everyone!

We at Team Friday welcome you to La-La Land Craft's new April 2019 Showcase.  This month's release is all about personal mantras and living inspired.  Your mind is a powerful thing.  When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.



This stamp from the new Good Vibes Clear Stamp Set happens to be my favorite stamp from this release.  This image was pure joy to color and I think she turned out gorgeous!  Doesn't she look dreamy?!



When you emboss the new background from the You Inspire Me Background Stamp Set, you get an awesome look with lots of texture.

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E31 E33 E35 E23 E93 E04 E09
Hair:  E31 E33 E23 E35 E57 E79
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Multiliner:  0.3

~ Misc. ~
Silver Rhinestones
Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder
WOW! Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! you caught the right colors perfectly. Love it xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Colleen, thank you so much for such an amazing compliment!!! Mwah!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...