Monday, April 15, 2019

~ Introducing Club La-La Land Craft's April 2019 Club Kit ~


Bonjour La-La Land Craft Fans!

Woo Hoo!  It's Club La-La Land Reveal Day!  What a super adorable kit...full of Parisian charm!!!


Club La-La Land Crafts is a monthly subscription for the EXCLUSIVE KITS from La-La Land Crafts!

Each month you will receive a package with the Kit based on your subscription!
It will be automatically shipped to you by the end of each month.

Click HERE for more information and to subscribe.
SIGN UP by April 19th to start your subscription with THIS KIT.

~ What Comes in This Kit ~



When I think of Paris, I think of fashion, elegance, romance, grace, charm...I could go on and on.  Parisians have a way of dressing with an understated elegance.  They tend to wear a lot of black with just a pop of color.  If you are already a fan of La-La Land Crafts, you know Marci is a fashionista!  There is no way that Marci would be caught shopping the streets of Paris not wearing her finest.  You will also notice when you are in Paris they they bring their pups with them everywhere.  They are the most well mannered poochies I have ever come across, so much so, you don't even realize they are laying right next to you while you are eating your crepes.  So, it is not surprising that Marci's pet Poodle is a fashionista, too!



I created the flower background by die cutting a whole bunch of the flowers using the Rose Bouquet Die from the kit and adhering them to a piece of white cardstock that I had die cut using the largest Scalloped Rectangles Die.  I really love creating my own background paper and this technique gives this card that extra texture and dimension.  I also created the leopard print pattern paper to match Marci's handbag and her Poodles bow.  I love, love, love this card!

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E21 E93 R24 R27
Hair:  E13 E39 E19 E49
Eyes:  B91 B93 B95
Grays:  C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10
Purse, Bow & Pattern Paper:  YR23 YR24 YR14 E23 E29
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Multiliner 0.3

The second project I created was an idea I could not get out of my head.   I was so excited and couldn't wait to turn Marci into a mime.  I can just see Mime Marci and her Poodle sidekick performing on the streets of Paris with the lights of the Eiffel Tower twinkling in the night sky.



I just adore how this creation came to life!

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~
Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die Set
Double Stitched Ovals Die Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die Set

~ Copics ~
Grays:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 C10
Reds:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Poodle Cheeks:  E93
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Multiliner:  0.5

Ready to join the CLUB!
Click HERE for more information.

NEW! CLUB KITS now include a link to download the step-by-step TUTORIALS from our Design Team!

Make sure to join our CLUB LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more creative ideas.

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...