Tuesday, October 15, 2019

~ Introducing Club La-La Land Craft's October 2019 Kit ~





Welcome La-La Land Craft Fans to Club La-La Land Craft's New October 2019 Kit!

This month's kit is all about winter fun...ice skating, sledding and building snowmen.  



Club La-La Land Crafts is a monthly subscription for the EXCLUSIVE KITS from La-La Land Crafts!

Each month you will receive a package with the Kit based on your subscription!
It will be automatically shipped to you by the end of each month.

At this time we offer 3 Subscription Plans:

PRODUCT KIT:  $39.99* (Stamps & Dies)
Stamps ONLY Kit:  $19.99* 
Dies ONLY Kit:  $29.99*
*Plus Shipping 

What you receive when you order the PRODUCT KIT:



- Warm Hugs Marci Cling Rubber Stamp Set (This set comes with 2 sentiments)
- Winter Piggies Cling Rubber Stamp Set (This set comes with 3 sentiments + snowman)
- Mountain Die Set
- Lake Die Set
This kit has a Retail Value of $68.99)....WOW!

Click HERE for more information and to subscribe.
SIGN UP by October 20th to start your subscription with THIS KIT.

For my first project, I chose to use non-traditional Christmas colors.  Because I love polka dots, I decided to use this fun 3D looking dot print from La-La Land's new Golden Sunset Designer Paper Pack.  I love the softness of the salmon with the pop of gold.  The mountains were die cut from gray cardstock and I colored up some of the pine trees to add some color and warmth to the design.



I created a double shaker card using La-La Land Craft's Stitched Nested Circles Die Set.  I didn't want the sentiment to be overpowered by the shaker bits.  Creating a double shaker allowed me to have control of how many shaker bits would go in the area where the sentiment is.  I really love creating double shakers...It gives a project an extra bit of fun and magic!



~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Golden Sunset Designer Paper Pack
Golden Sunset Paper Pack

Stitched Nested Circles Die

~ Copics ~
Snowmen:  R0000 R000 R00 R01
Trees:  YG03 YG17 YG67 YG97/E31 E35 E37
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Seed Beads
Diamond Dust
Mini Styrofoam Snowballs

For my second project, I created a shaker gift tag.  Gift tags are not only fun to make but they add a fun interactive element to the gift which adds joys for the recipient.



I sponged in some clouds using La-La Land's new cloud stencil from the Summer Is Here Layering Stencil Set.  I drew in a Christmas tree on the piggies sweater using a Copic Multiliner and added in some dots for snow using a white Gelly Roll Pen.  Now he is ready to enter into an ugly Christmas sweater contest...LOL

~ Additional La-La Land Craft's Products ~

Summer Is Here Layering Stencil Set
Summer is Here Layering Stencil

Large Stitched Tags Die Set
Large Stitched Tags Die

Long Flags Die Set
Long Flags Die

~ Copics ~
Pig:  R0000 R000 R00 R01 R02
Grays:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5
Blues:  B91 B93 B95 B97
Reds:  R24 R27 R29 R59
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Multiliner:  0.03

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Sequins
Seed Beads
Sheer White Ribbon
Stormy Sky Distress Ink
White Gelly Roll Pen #08
Mini Styrofoam Snowballs

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...