Monday, October 14, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamp's Paper Door Kit - Say Cheese ~



Hello Friends!

I'm back sharing with you another fun project I made using Whimsy's newest Paper Door Kit.  Each kit has a retail value of over $50 and is selling for only $29.95 plus shipping.  Even better is that you can add other products with the kit to reach the free-shipping threshold (I don’t know about you, but I LOVE free shipping!).  If you haven’t ordered your kit yet, you might want to do it soon...there are only a few PAPER DOOR Kits left.  Order your kit HERE today.

What this month's kit includes:
  • EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps "Starring Hearts" Designer Paper Pack full of fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
  • TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Say Cheese" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • COMPLEMENTING "Say Cheese" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • Swiss Dots Die
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different project

***What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!

Click HERE to find more information and to order this kit.


I created a super silly photo op shaker card using Whimsy's Peekaboo Window 2 Die...Say Cheese!



The background paper is from the Starring Hearts Designer Paper Pack that comes in the kit.  This design reminds me of a shirt Charlie Brown would wear from the Peanuts cartoon strip.



This silly rat looks like prankster of the group and knows how to have a good time.



This one reminds me of my grandson...I'm gonna make it as hard as I can for you to get a picture of my face...insert eye roll from me and his mother...lol...Good thing they are both cute...*wink*wink.



Isn't this l'il guy precious?!  He definitely wants to know what's going on and wants to get in on the action.



Squeeeeee....this one is my favorite...doesn't she look like she has such a sweet personality?!


~ Additional Whimsy Stamp's Products ~
Purple Tape - 1/2 inch

~ Copics ~
Grays:  W00 W0 W1 W3
Pinks:  R0000 R000 R00
Yellows:  Y15 Y19 Y38
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Seed Beads
Baking Sprinkles
Black Rhinestones

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...