Wednesday, October 9, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Happiest of Haunts ~

Hi Friends!

Today I am sharing with you a clean and simple card I made using the new Happiest of Haunts Rubber Stamp and Hocus Pocus Designer Paper Pack from Whimsy Stamps



This stamp is not only fun to color but is perfect if you need to whip up a quick card!  We all need these types of cards now and again.  I just adore the kitty and the patches on her dress.

Whimsy Stamp's Products ~

*NEW Happiest of Haunts Rubber Stamp
*NEW Happiest of Haunts Rubber Cling Stamp

*NEW Hocus Pocus 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pack
Notched Rectangles Die Set

~ Copics ~
Skin:  E50 E51 E11 R000 R00
Eyes:  YG01
Raven:  C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 B000 B00
Background:  B0000 B000 B00
Dress:  BV0000 BV000 BV00 BV01 BV02
Patches:  YR15 RV17 RV19 RV34
Cat Eyes and Raven's Beak:  Y17 Y18
Cat Nose:  R83
Multiliner:  0.03

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...