Friday, October 4, 2019

~ La-La Land Crafts - Gift Tags ~



Happy Friday Everyone!

Today's Inspiration Friday challenge is to use La-La Land Craft's new September 2019 release.

I love tags...I love making tags...I just plain love tags...period!  La-La Land Craft's new Luggage Tag Die Set is so irresistible I couldn't help but making a couple of cute shaker gift tags out of it.



I love La-La Land's new Golden Sunset Designer Paper Pack.  The combination of beautiful rich colors along with some of my favorite designs like dots, stripes and chevrons make this one of my favorite go to paper packs.  Classic and elegant.



I used the corners from the new Suitcase Box Die as an added design element to this gold and white tag.  I really love how this has a real luggage tag feel to it. 



This seafoam green and gold tag received rave reviews as mint chocolate chip ice cream is a family favorite.  Yummmmm!

~ La-La Land Craft Products ~

*NEW Just Chill Clear Stamp Set
Just Chill Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Birds Of A Feather Clear Stamp Set
Birds of a Feather Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Golden Sunset 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pack
Golden Sunset Paper Pack

*NEW Luggage Tag Die Set
Luggage Tag Die

Suitcase Box Die
Suitcase Box Die

Mandala Doily Die
Mandala Doily Die

Flag Banner Die
Flag Banner Die

~ Copics ~

Penguins:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 W7 W10
Cheeks:  R000 R00 R00
Beaks & Feet:  Y19 Y17 Y38 YR18
Balloon:  R24 R27 R29 R89
Ice Cream:  G0000 G000 G00
Ice Cream Cone:  E51 E53 E55
Cast Shadow:   BV20
Multiliner:  0.5

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Sequins
Seed Beads
Sheer Ribbon
Gold Metallic Twine
White Gelly Roll Pen #10

**I participate in La-La Land Craft's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...