Friday, October 25, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps - Oh Crikey ~

Welcome Friends!

Today I am showcasing a card I made using one of Whimsy Stamps new special Christmas releases called Frosty Hugs designed by Dustin Pike.



I chose this particular image from the stamp set because I thought it was the perfect image to be paired up with the "Oh Crikey" sentiment from the Cheeky Sentiments Clear Stamp Set along with the "Let it Snow" sentiment from the Frosty Hugs Clear Stamp Set.  I embossed the tree die cuts using the Wire Fence Embossing Folder to give them some dimension and added Spectrum Noir's Clear Sparkle Brush Pen to the Snowman and melting snow to make it look like they were glistening in the sun.  This scene just cracks me up!



I sponged Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks through the Sun Rays Stencil and added Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste through the stencil over the Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink to give the rays some added sparkle.

~ Whimsy Stamps ~


~ Copics ~
Oranges:  YR02 YR04 YR09
Yellows:  Y11 Y15 Y19 Y26
Blues:  B0000 B000 B00 B01
Browns:  E31 E33 E35 E37 E57
Greens:  YG03 YG17 YG67 YG97
Reds: R0000 R000 R00 R01 R02/R24 R27 R29 R89
Grays:  C00 C0 C1 C3 C5 C7 100/W00 W0 W1 W3 W5 W7
Cast Shadow:  BV20
Blending Solution/Texture Rag

~ Misc. ~
Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Brush Pen

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!



Happy Stamping!

~ Nicolette ~



2 comments:

  1. Love your card Nic, Dustin has such wonderful images
    Cheers
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlene!!! Yes he does, I love creating with them!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...