Thursday, October 10, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamps Paper Door Kit - Who Cut The Cheese ~



Hi my creative friends,

I'm back today sharing with you another card I made using Whimsy Stamp's October 2019 Paper Door Kit.  This kit has been so much fun to create with and the little rats are so stinkin' cute!

What this month's kit includes:
  • EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps "Starring Hearts" Designer Paper Pack full of fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
  • TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Say Cheese" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • COMPLEMENTING "Say Cheese" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • Swiss Dots Die
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different project

***What truly makes PAPER DOOR special is that there is no subscription...that's right...NO subscription.  You pick and choose which kit you want to receive each month!

Click HERE to find more information and to order this kit.


As you know, I love to make shaker cards!  When I saw the new Swiss Dots Die that comes in this kit, I was like, yep, shaker card...LOL



I had so much fun deciding which holes would be the shakers and which ones would have the sentiments.  I couldn't resist adding the mouse hole and welcome sentiment.  Squeeeee...so cute!



The black and white patterned paper I used is from the Starring Hearts Designer Paper Pack that comes in the kit.  I love the contrast between the paper and the color of the cheese...it really makes the cheese POP!



This cutie is my favorite....I think she is precious!

~ Additional Whimsy Stamp's Products ~


~ Copics ~
Grays:  W00 W0 W1 W3
Pinks:  R0000 R000 R00
Yellows:  Y15 Y19 Y38
Cast Shadow:  BV20

~ Misc. ~
Acetate
Baking Sprinkles
Black Rhinestones

Each kit has a retail value of over $50 and is selling for only $29.95 plus shipping.  Even better is that you can add other products with the kit to reach the free-shipping threshold (I don’t know about you, but I LOVE free shipping!).  If you haven’t ordered your kit yet, you might want to do it soon: PAPER DOOR Kits are famous for selling out fast!  Order your kit HERE today.

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program.  That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you).  This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...