Friday, October 4, 2019

~ Whimsy Stamp's World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop ~



Hello My Creative and Crafty Friends!  Welcome to Whimsy Stamp's World Cardmaking Blog Hop!

World Cardmaking Day is a day dedicated to celebrating the art of handmade cards, whether made with construction paper and crayons or with more sophisticated supplies.  As we crafters can all agree, a store-bought card, while nice, just can't replace the personal and thoughtful nature of one made by hand.  Today, the Whimsy Design Teams are honoring this craft with two hops - one here and another on Instagram.  For each hop, Whimsy Stamps is giving away a $25 gift certificate to the store.  To increase your chances of winning, be sure to leave a comment on each stop of the hop.  All comments must be left by midnight EST on Saturday, October 12th.  One winner will be randomly chosen from each hop, and both winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on Sunday, October 13th.



For my blog hop project I am using the oh so adorable Mister Mummy Rubber Stamp.  Isn't she the cutest mummy you've ever seen?!  Those pigtails are just everything!  I wanted her to look like she was coming out of a candy cave so I used the Wavy Nested Frames Die Set as the cave opening and turned it into a shaker full of sweet treats.  I added a few of the tiny bat die cuts from the new Bats and Bubbles Border Die Set.  Now I want candy...LOL

Wavy Nested Frames Die Set

~ Copics ~
Mummy:  W00 W0 W1 W3 W5
Tongue:  R20 R21
Teeth:  C00 C1
Candy & Sentiment:  Y15 YR15 YR18



The Prize is a $25 gift certificate to the Whimsy shop.  Participants are encouraged to leave a comment on all of the hop stops as one lucky commenter will be randomly chosen from all of the stops.  All comments must be left by midnight on Saturday, October 12th.

Blog Hop Lineup:
You Are Here - Nicolette Marie
Next Stop -Pam Schumacher
Ute Berger

For more Halloween fun and prizes, be sure to check out the Whimsy Blog every night this month for the 3rd Annual 31 Nights of Halloween blog celebration!

**I participate in Whimsy Stamp's affiliate program. That means I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog. (At NO additional cost to you). This allows me to be able to make more projects to share and hopefully inspire you! From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your support!!!

Happy Hopping!

58 comments:

  1. What a fantastic combination of elements Nicolette! LOVE the image, such a cutie and now I'm singing that song, "I want candy"! My kiddos loved the Easter movie with that song in it, hehe, I'll be singing it all night now! Fabulous creation hun and the candy shaker is such a fun element to this design! The candy cave idea has to be every kiddies dream right?! So fun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...now I have that song stuck in my head, too! Thank you for your lovely compliments my sweet friend!!! xo

      Delete
  2. This is so cute and beautifully colored. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the sprinkles! So cool! Great coloring! What a fun shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute and creative! I love it! Love that you used the candy sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you so much my sweet friend!!! ((hugs))

      Delete
  5. This is just stinkin' ADORBS! Love the Wavy Nested Frames "candy cave"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you Deb...I love how my vision turned out!!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you so very very much Jan for such a lovely compliment!!! xo

      Delete
  7. Now that's creative!! Wonderful shaker - they're my fave
    type of card, too. This is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Becca, thank you so vey very much!!! I'm so happy you are a fellow shaker lover, too!!! ((hugs))

      Delete
  8. Wow delish, I want to visit a candy cave, super cute card. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....me, too, we can go together and thank you for such an awesome compliment!!! xo

      Delete
  9. Love your card. Thanks for sharing. This is my first official blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you for leaving me such a sweet compliment Jessie!!! I hope you are enjoying your very first blog hop...thank you for joining us on our spooky Whimsy adventure! ((hugs))

      Delete
  10. Love it! What an awesome card! Love all the elements you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your so right she is just so sweet! I really love that it is a shaker candy card too! It is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is fantastic! I really like how you used the nesting dies. I would like to see your process. Great craftmanship--very creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Krista, thank you so very very much!!!

      Delete
  13. Fun shaker card! Love the way you used the dies, and the mummy is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fantastic card. Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Certainly the most adorable mummy I've ever seen, love the use of the wavey boarder dies (very imaginative) fab colouring too. Love it
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you so much Andrea for your lovely compliments!!! xo

      Delete
  16. You totally succeed in making her appear out of a candy cave! She is the sweetest and love how you put this card together and accented it! So spooky fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your lovely compliments!!!

      Delete
  17. So cool. Love that wibbly frame and the fun mummy. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoo, I have all those products. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG your card is so spooky cute! The little candies in the shaker make the whole card pop! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Shell, thank you so much for your kind words!!! xo

      Delete
  20. Love the shaker candy cave for this cute mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my what a darling card - love the idea of a candy cave - so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so stinkin' cute! I love all of the details in the card design and the coloring --- fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Sladjana, you are so sweet...thank you so very very much!!! xx

      Delete
  23. I Love how the Mummy looks so 3d! Fabulous project. Lisa J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa for you lovely compliments!!!

      Delete
  24. So stinking cute and great coloring! Love the shaker element!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww....thank you so very very much Katie Ann!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...